For both existing and prospective clients:
NEW CLIENTS ONLY: Please contact our office by phone prior to submitting any paperwork.
Required forms and steps to prepare your tax return
1) Engagement Letter and Client Questionnaire. For married couples, we only require one person to sign off on these documents.
– Online Version: Complete it here (mobile/tablet friendly) While it can work and should work via mobile device or tablet, it is easiest to complete via computer.
– PDF Online fillable versions: Engagement Letter and Questionnaire
– PDF Standard version for print: Engagement Letter and Questionnaire
2) Your tax documents, which can be submitted by any of the following methods:
– By shared folder via our secure client portal. Please call or email to request a new shared folder.
– By email with attachment(s)
– By fax to (609) 752-0708
– By mail to: JCM Tax Service, 163 Burlington Path Rd, Ste G, Cream Ridge, NJ 08514
– By texting images of your documents to (609) 752-0707
– Drop off in mail box at Cream Ridge office
3) Delivery of your completed tax return copies:
– By electronic delivery via our secure client portal
– By mail
– By scheduled pick-up (Call for details)
4) Payment for our services can be completed in the following ways:
– By electronic invoice sent via email
– Payment information provided by phone
– By mail
– Drop off at Cream Ridge office
4) Signatures required to authorize the eFiling and completion of your tax return(s):
– See #3 above